As a passionate and engaged association, ACPA encourages members to participate in scientific and professional functions and to take advantage of all of the benefits of membership. View the ACPA Membership Application to join ACPA and become part of the association for team care.
ACPA Online Community - The ACPA Online Community provides a place for members to ask questions, connect, network, share resources and more.
ACPA's Annual Meeting - Members receive reduced registration rates to the ACPA's Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference Symposium.
- ACPA Service Center - Members can log in to access members only content like annual meeting abstracts and the member directory. Members can also pay membership dues, register for ACPA events and update their profile.
- Career Center - Reach high-quality candidates through the ACPA Career Center and our alliance with the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN). The NHCN links job boards of leading healthcare associations – the preferred resource for healthcare talent – and reaches over 2.5 million healthcare professionals. ACPA members pay just $250 to post a job to the ACPA network.
- Cleftserve - All members are automatically subscribed to Cleftserve, the member only listserv. Subscribers are able to discuss subjects ranging from clinical management questions to searches for support groups across an interdisciplinary membership.
Monthly Digest - This monthly e-newsletter includes information on ACPA activities, Board and governance information, committee progress, member news and other information of interest to ACPA members.
Other Publications - Documents produced by the Association, such as Parameters for Evaluation and Treatment of Cleft Lip/Palate or Other Craniofacial Anomalies, are available free or at reduced rates to members.
The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal - All members receive The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, a bi-monthly international journal on craniofacial anomalies.
Cleft Palate Foundation (CPF) - The individuals and families served by ACPA members benefit greatly from the services of CPF. CPF’s services include:
- Providing educational information to patients, families and professionals.
- Connecting patients and families to Approved Teams.
- Offering phone and online support services through Cleftline.
- Funding research related to cleft and craniofacial care.
- Awarding scholarships to college students with craniofacial conditions and health care professionals seeking further specialty education.