The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal - All members receive The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, a bi-monthly international journal on craniofacial anomalies. The Journal draws from around the world for its interdisciplinary approach to growth, development, diagnosis, and treatment -- the provision of optimal clinical services -- in all areas pertaining to craniofacial anomalies.
Meetings - Members receive reduced registration rates to all ACPA scientific and educational meetings including the Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference Symposium.
Monthly Digest - ACPA communicates with members on a regular basis via email to keep them up-to-date on ACPA programs and announcements. The Monthly Digest includes information on ACPA activities, Board and governance information, committee progress, member news and other information of interest to ACPA members.
Cleftserve - All members who provide ACPA with an email address are automatically subscribed to Cleftserve, the member only listserve. Subscribers are able to discuss subjects ranging from clinical management questions to searches for support groups across an interdisciplinary membership of users. To change or check your cleftserve status, email us at email@example.com.
Online Community - ACPA is launching an online community for members that will provide a place to ask questions, connect, network, share resources and more. The community will launch in July 2016.
Career Center - Reach high-quality candidates through the ACPA Career Center and our alliance with the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN). The NHCN links job boards of leading healthcare associations – the preferred resource for healthcare talent – and reaches over 2.5 million healthcare professionals. ACPA members pay just $250 to post a job to the ACPA network. View job posting rates.
ACPA Service Center - Members can log in to access members only content like annual meeeting abstracts and the member directory. Members can also pay membership dues and register for ACPA events and update.
Other Publications - Other informational mailings are distributed to members throughout the year. Documents produced by the Association, such as Parameters for Evaluation and Treatment of Cleft Lip/Palate or Other Craniofacial Anomalies, are available free or at reduced rates to members.
Cleft Palate Foundation (CPF) -
The individuals and families served by ACPA members benefit greatly from the services of CPF.
- Over 5,000 requests for information are received via phone and email by CLEFTLINE each year. That averages 16 families served each day!
- Over 15,000 brochures, pamphlets, and fact sheets are sent free of charge each year to affected individuals and families.
- You can help bring smiles to the faces of over 3,550 children through the “Bears for Kids” project.
Members of ACPA also benefit from CPF.
- Most of the families that call CLEFTLINE are looking for team referrals. CPF helps these families find your team!
- With one phone call, you can obtain comprehensive, up-to-date information pamphlets for patients and their families.
- CPF administers four research grants to members, totaling $35,000 each year.