Unlimited CEU COURSES only $99 per year from SpeechPathology.com
SpeechPathology.com is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology.
For $99/year, members enjoy 24/7 unlimited access to 350+ courses presented in live and on-demand formats. See course information for number of ASHA CEUs offered, instructional level and content area.
Sample courses include:
- Causes and Characteristics of Resonance Disorders and Velopharyngeal Dysfunction, presented in partnership with Cincinnati Children's
- Evaluation of Speech/Resonance Disorders Secondary to Velopharyngeal Dysfunction, presented in partnership with Cincinnati Children's
- Sound Judgment: Using Effective Speech Therapy Techniques and Motor Learning Principles for Speech Sound Disorders with or without Related Structural Anomalies, presented in partnership with Cincinnati Children's
- Assessment of Speech Sound Disorders in Children with Cleft Palate &/or VPD
- Birth to Three - Special Considerations for Speech Sound Disorders in Children with Cleft Palate &/or Velopharyngeal Dysfunction
- Cleft Palate - What do I hear? What do I do?
- Therapy for the Child with Cleft Palate or Velopharyngeal Dysfunction
- Cleft Lip and Palate: Supporting Oral Feeding from Birth through Palatoplasty, presented in partnership with Cincinnati Children's